BioShield® 75 is a ground-breaking antimicrobial technology that permanently bonds to a surface, forming a non-toxic shield that kills any germs that come into contact. One application of BioShield® 75 inhibits the growth of bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and other microorganisms on almost any surface, even textiles! It even stops odours by killing bacteria at the source.
While disinfectants kill germs on contact, they only do so for the few minutes the surface is wet. BioShield® 75 continues to shield the surface while it is dry and offers protection from harmful microorganisms for up to 90 days and in some cases for the life of the surface! BioShield® 75 begins to work instantly. It won’t wash off but it can be damaged if scratched and if abrasive or caustic cleaners (pH level above 10.5) are used.
Although surfaces still need regular cleaning to stop microbes growing on the dust and dirt that accumulates, the BioShield® 75 coating makes the surface smoother and therefore easier to clean
BioShield® 75 provides long lasting, antimicrobial protection from:
• E. coli
• H1N1 (swine flu)
• Influenza A
• Athlete’s Foot
• Mould & Mildew
• Athlete’s Foot and other microorganisms!
Use BioShield® 75 on almost any surface, including:
• Air Filters
• Athletic And Casual Shoes
• Bed Sheets
• Washable Walls
• Stainless Steel
• Synthetic Marble
• Mattress Pads And Ticking
• Shower Curtains
• Toilet Tanks
• Seat Covers
• Vacuum Cleaner Bags And Filters
• Vinyl Wallpaper Fabrics
• Hard Non Porous Washable Bathroom And Kitchen Surfaces And Fixtures
• And more!
How BioShield 75 Works:
• The Germ Shield molecule bonds permanently to surface or textile via covalent bonds.
• The long molecular chain with lipid fats acts like a sword and forms a microscopic ‘bed of nails’ on the surface.
• Positively charged nitrogen attracts the microbes to the surface.
• The tiny swords pierce the cell membrane of microbe upon contact. The membrane is destroyed by electrically pulling ions out and denaturing proteins.
• The swords are not damaged and continue to shield the surface from germs, attracting, piercing and killing future microorganisms.